Here is what people have been saying about Shell's Belles Swing Band.
- "You and your band are awesome. I'm blown away by your aweseomeness". Anne and Ed from Mapperley.
- "Travelled all the way from Scotland for the launch of Shell's Belles. What a fantastic night - a great start to a glittering career. The all-girl line-up was a refreshing change. Lizzie Farrell's performance was mesmerising - what a fantastic talent for someone so young. The closing number - My Way - earned a well-deserved standing ovation. Well done - these girls are stars of the future". Karen from Carlisle.
- "Hi Michelle, really enjoyed the gig, great material, liked the arrangements, nice smooth sound and, most important and difficult, it really swung. Cool band you've put together, plus your talented kids!". John from Nottingham.
- "I wasn't expecting such a polished performance for your first official engagement. If you're this good at the start I can't wait to see what's next. Well done, girls!" Lucy from Lancaster
- "What a completely cool idea. An all girl swing band!" Karen from Weymouth
- "Thank you for inviting us to the debut performance of Shell's Belles Swing Band on Friday evening. What a great show, vocals & band was brilliant, you are really on your way. Hope to see you play again soon". Barbara & Ralph from Nottingham
- "Well done to you and the girls. This is a fantastic idea and achievement". Paul from Cheltenham
- "Having attended [Shell's Belles'] first gig recently I can fully recommend them. They are fantastic and I have no reservations about saying that this event will be one of the best (if not THE best) event we have ever put on at the Lonny Wilsoncroft Community Centre". Mandy from the New Zealand Community Association, Derby